The church in Goračići is the oldest church in Dragačevo and the only church which is a listed building. It was built in the period from 1807 to 1810. The church is dedicated to the birth of Virgin Mary (Nativity). It is situated in a beautiful natural setting, close to the Museum of the rising of Goračići, children’s playground and sports field.