The refuge-church in the Kadjenica cave, is located on the right bank of the river Zapadna Morava, not far from the hydroelectric dam in the spa Ovčar Banja. There is a large illuminated cross in front of the cave which extends to 50 square meters. During the First Serbian Uprising in 1813, this church in the cave was used as a refuge for approx. a hundred people, mostly women and children. A small number of Turks managed to reach the cave and set a pile of straw on fire at its entrance, thus suffocating the children in the cave. Name of this cave, Kađenica, is dedicated to suffering of these people.