It is located in a building of the municipal courtroom, in the center of the village Goracici, next to the church and the primary school. It is dedicated to Goracici Uprising  in 1893, when18 peasants from Goracici, Guberevac and Zivice were killed. In 1968 the exhibition was developed by experts of the National Museum in Cacak. The latest item dates back to 1993.