The church in Guca is dedicated to the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel. It is located in the centre of this small town. It was transferred from the village of Kornet near Dragačica where it was built in 1797. It was being built from 1828 to 1831. The church has an old iconostasis dating from 1797. The church in Guča is one of the most beautiful temples in Dragačevo.
As regards its basis, the church is a single-nave building with a large semi-circular apse. The authors of the original icons were Petar Nikolajević Moler and Janko Mihailović Moler.